18th International Conference on IT Applications and Management
Theme: Smart Life and Dynamic Changes
August 4 ~ 6, 2017
Host and venue: Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Supported by Korea Database Society, Korea Database Agency
The International Conference on IT Applications and Management (ITAM) is an international forum for researchers and industry experts to exchange information regarding advances in the state of the art and application of information technology and management. Submissions of high quality papers are invited.
The main theme of the 18th ITAM conference (ITAM-18) is “Smart Life and Dynamic Changes.” The theme covers the emergence of smart technology diffused into our social life and its influences and also explores the IT application and management in the Belt and Road (Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road). The symposium on “The Future of Asia” (7th of August) will deal with the international collaboration issues in research and education. Pre- and Post-conference events will include visits to important industrial park (4th of August) and historical locations and Emperor’s tomb in the ancient capital of China (Hangzhou, Nanjing, and Xi’an) (between 6th and 10th).
Topics for the submission include but are not limited to:
· Smart Life, Intelligent Society, and the Civilization of the future
· IT Development Strategy in the Belt and Road
· Industry 4.0 and the New Economy
· Creativity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
· Design Thinking for Value Creation
· Data Analytics and Big Data
· Neuro-Management and Intelligent Computation
· Design and Management of Intelligence Technology
· Data Quality, Security and Privacy
· Creative Industry with IT Applications
· e-Tourism, mobility, and the new Technologies
· International Collaboration and Technology
The written and spoken language of ITAM-18 is English. Prospective authors should submit 6-10 pages of manuscript electronically. The submitted paper should follow ITAM paper format guideline in double-column.
Electronic submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The submission guideline is available from http://www.kdbs.or.kr.
Affiliated journals to ITAM conference include
Journal of IT Applications and Management (KCI listed).
Asia Journal of Information and Communication (KISDI publication)
Int’l J. of Operations and Quantitative Management (Scopus listed)